Hello Alexei,

It is possible to create different wicket app for admin, but I see no
reasons for it.
In my opinion there will be less advantages than disadvantages after such
separation.

While discussing HTML5 OM design Sebastian and I were agreed to have
"single page" architecture this will allow to have single websocket per
user opened allowing as to push any system messages to the user no matter
what OM area he/she is currently using.
After separation of Admin it will be harder to sync chat messages for
example.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax