---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Max Mustermann <max.mustermann...@gmail.com>
Date: 2016-09-22 11:47 GMT+02:00
Subject: OpenMeetings 3.1.2 - Performance-Problems / sticky
User-Session-Contexts
To: dev-i...@openmeetings.apache.org

Ladies and Gentlemen,

we have now installed OpenMeetings in Version 3.1.2 after
performance-problems in
OpenMeetings Version 3.0.7;

After freshly setting up 3.1.2 we had a huge performance-boost compared to
3.0.7.

What we encounter now is an interesting thing:

   * we cannot delete users (which is not a big problem so far)

   * if we check the administration-menu for Administration -> Connections
      * there are multiple connections listed - it seems to be a huge list
of logged in and never logged out users (even from the same user in
different session-contexts) - we cannot logout any user from this view - if
we click on logout the html-message-box pops up we click okay for executing
the logout of the user but finally there is no effect after a short
faced this problem about one week ago on a 2 months-so-running
OpenMeetings-system with the version 3.1.2.
- Is there any possibility to delete the sessions by a database-script?
How would it be realized then? - which tables would be involved in such
case?

What we also face is a long freezing of the screen for all users if any
person adjusts the solution of the webcam - sometimes one or many users are
kicked out of the room then, especially if the participants communicating
are located far away from each other.

In addition the server-log - red5.log - does not show any suspicious
output.

System Information:
   * OpenMeetings Version 3.1.2
   * OS: unix freebst 10.2
   * Ran the OM high performance script

Do you have an idea what we could do (look through log-files etc.) / are
there known bugs in the system or workarounds for this that you can share
with us?
We also have full access to the server and the database and could run any
database scripts or tryout any tip you're telling us about.

We just want to configure a stable system for communicating realized in
OpenMeetings.

Any help is highly appreciated, thank you very much.