Hello Max,

could you please check openmeetings.log and see if is there any ERROR stack
traces?
According lots of connections, how many users do you have online?
"Clients" displayed on Admin->Connection are being stored in the memory
(unless you have configured cluster) so I'm afraid it is impossible to
clean it up using script :( I'll check "Unenroll" functionality

Am I understand you correctly 3.1.2 was very performant right after
installing then it slow down? What is the up time? Maybe it is possible to
restart it and check if it will work better? What DB are you using?

On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 6:51 PM, Max Mustermann <max.mustermann...@gmail.com

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax