Hi Maxim,

here is, what I'm doing.

go in one room(conference or restricted) and get moderator-rights (as admin, as first one in moderated room, ...).

Enter with a second simple user.

Moderator is using "Allow this user to publish their audio" or "Allow this user to publish their video/audio" in user list for the 2nd user.

Log-File that time:

DEBUG 03-20 09:51:21.912 RoomBroadcaster.java 240024256 55 org.apache.openmeetings.web.room.RoomBroadcaster [http-nio-0.0.0.0-5080-exec-8] - ----------- sendUpdatedClient

Simple user doesn't get choose-device dialog. But till 3.1.5 dialog is open for simple user.

Do I have a problem here or is it a general problem?

Greetings Peter