Well Maxim, i've installed ubuntu-17.04-server-amd64.iso
and get errors in the ffmpeg compilation.

Is something strange, if i install sox from the repos,
the file /usr/bin/sox, also is a "application/x-sharedlib"
file, no a normal sox. The aspect it is different to the
sox file on Ubuntu 16.04 and others Linux distros, because
they are not "application/x-sharedlib" files.

I think is something related with Ubuntu 17.04.