You probably need to include the Apache snapshot repository in
your pom to make that work.

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/

Maybe we should mention that on our site, so people know how to run
the latest snapshot version.

Jörn

On 11/20/2014 07:52 AM, Rodrigo Agerri wrote:
Hi,

Sorry, I was on my mobile.

The issues is that when I add version 1.6.0 as a dependency,

<dependency>
  <groupId>org.apache.opennlp</groupId>
   <artifactId>opennlp-tools</artifactId>
   <version>1.6.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
    <scope>compile</scope>
   </dependency>

it does not find it. So, either the dependency should be specified
differently or I need to add a repository (an apache repository
presumably) which I could not find in the documentation (I used to
remember I could do this for 1.5.3-SNAPSHOT...).

Thanks,

Rodrigo