Hello everybody,

we changed the structure of the project slightly. The main pom.xml used
to be located in opennlp/pom.xml. This was done because an Eclipse
workspace can't have files at the root level. The Maven convention is to
have the file at the root level. I think it is time to move this file to
the root directory to not anymore confuse Maven users (and maybe some
tools) which expect the file in the root directory.

Please let me know if there are any objections to this.

To build OpenNLP from now on just go the trunk directory and type "mvn
install".

Jörn