Btw. usually, there is little to no difference between the latest SNAPSHOT
version,
e.g. 1.6.0-SNAPSHOT in this case, and the RC. You could switch your CI to use
the
SNAPSHOT versions from the Apache repos. Please mind that these SNAPSHOTS are
*not*
releases, did not generally undergo the process necessary for a release, and
are
not meant for general consumption.

Cheers,

-- Richard