Hello,

I saw the language model commit. Thanks for contributing that!

Would it be possible to get a short introduction to it?

The interface is supposed to take a StringList. Wouldn't it be better if a
user can just pass in a String instead? Otherwise he has to worry about
tokenizing a string in a language he doesn't know. I think that should be
the task of the language detector.

Can we come up with another name for the package? Maybe langid/langdetect
or something similar? Any opinions?

The Model in LanguageModel we usually use to refer to machine learning
models, maybe we could rename this interface to LanguageDetector.

Jörn