There is a dedicated servlet which implements exactly the protocol brat
requires. We can extend it to make it available for other tools.

Do you know any other annotation tools we might want to support? As far as
I am aware there is brat and not much else.

We should add support for the POS Tagger and Chunker, also in the formats
package. Shouldn't be too much work.

Jörn