Hi William,

thanks for the RC. I have tried upgrading DKPro Core to the RC1 and most of
the tests work, however, in one case I get this message:

Caused by: opennlp.tools.util.InvalidFormatException: Model version 1.6.0 is
not supported by this (1.7.0) version of OpenNLP!
        at
opennlp.tools.util.model.BaseModel.validateArtifactMap(BaseModel.java:428)
        at
opennlp.tools.chunker.ChunkerModel.validateArtifactMap(ChunkerModel.java:88)
        at
opennlp.tools.util.model.BaseModel.checkArtifactMap(BaseModel.java:493)
        ... 48 more

The problematic model is a third-party chunker model:

http://ixa2.si.ehu.es/ixa-pipes/models/chunk-models-1.1.0.tar.gz
file: en-perceptron-conll00.bin

I believe that 1.6.0 models should still work for 1.7.0, right?

Cheers,

- Richard