Hi Cristian,

Thank you for your interest.

The WSD module is currently experimental, so as far as I am aware there is
no timeline for it.

You can find the sandboxed version here:
https://github.com/apache/opennlp-sandbox/tree/master/opennlp-wsd

I personally didn't have the time to revisit this for a while and there are
still some details to work out.
But if you are really interested, you are welcome to discuss and contribute.
I will assist as much as possible.

Best,

Anthony