We do need more communication channels specially with external entities.
Linux Journal blog, sourceforge newsletters, prominent news channels like
Lxer http://lxer.com/ and others. This is what marketing should be focused
on at the moment. That way initiatives like this grasp major notoriety in
the open source world.

--
Alexandro Colorado
Apache OpenOffice Contributor