On 18/11/2012 Andrea Pescetti wrote:
I found out Gmane was carrying the following lists and I've
submitted requests to update them copying your configuration for the dev
and users list. They should become available within a few days.

# gmane.comp.apache.incubator.ooo.announce
Announcements for Apache OpenOffice (read-only)
Proposed new name: gmane.comp.apache.openoffice.announce

Now available at
http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.openoffice.announce

# gmane.comp.apache.incubator.ooo.commits
Apache OpenOffice SVN commit list (read-only)
Proposed new name: gmane.comp.apache.openoffice.commits

Now available at
http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.openoffice.scm

# gmane.comp.apache.incubator.ooo.issues
Apache OpenOffice issue tracker list (read-only)
Proposed new name: gmane.comp.apache.openoffice.issues

Now available at
http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.openoffice.issues

Regards,
  Andrea.