Am 11/26/2012 09:21 AM, schrieb Herbert Duerr:
On 26.11.2012 04:32, j...@apache.org wrote:
Author: joes
Date: Mon Nov 26 03:32:20 2012
New Revision: 1413471

Log:
mv ooo to top-level

Added:
openoffice/
- copied from r1413470, incubator/ooo/

So our locations in the SVN repository were moved as discussed last
week. Thank you, Joe!

Here are the instructions to switch your checkouts to the new location:

In case you are using SVN natively please change into the directory
where your checked out AOO and run
svn switch https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/trunk
there. If you are not working on trunk you have to replace "trunk" by
the branches/bname (with bname being the branch name you are interested
in), of course.

In case you are using git-svn please change into the directory of your
git-svn clone, open the file
.git/config
and find the section named
[svn-remote "svn"]
in there. In the "url=" line of that section please change the
"incubator/ooo" part of the URL to "openoffice".

I've a problem to switch to the new repo.

The checked-out code is here:

<local_path>/asf-ooo/ooo-site/trunk

When executing:

svn switch https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/ooo-site/trunk

then it's working some minutes. But when opening the following file to check it:

/share/daten/svn/asf-ooo/ooo-site/trunk/.svn/entries

then I've still the old reference with:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ooo/ooo-site/trunk

So, what am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your help.