Hi

There are currently no special permission to edit, once you are logged in
(and the user name shows in the upper left corner) you can edit all normal
pages (not special pages).

Sometimes wiki does not refresh after you login, (user name is not shown),
and then you cannot edit, if that happens press F5, to refresh.

Hope it helps
Jan I