Rob Weir wrote:
On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 4:28 PM, Keith N. McKenna
<keith.mcke...@comcast.net> wrote:
Donald Whytock wrote:

Hotkey reference pages?

My personal preference for documentation is usually immediate-answer
stuff like reference pages and very specific how-tos, as opposed to
general guides and introductions.  Perhaps that's just me coming from
a programming perspective.

Don

Don;

Immediate answer pages are great and they serve a useful purpose. However
there is also need for In depth Guides and Introductions such as the Getting
Started Guides. There are still many of us that prefer to have hard copy
documentation that we can highlight and mark-up as fits our learning styles.

With hypertext we can have both, right?  Immediate answer pages that
link to in depth reference material for details, etc.

-Rob

Rob;

That is correct. That is one nice thing about electronic documentation.

Regards
Keith

Regards
Keith