On 12/22/2012 06:57, Bycadi Rao wrote:
Dear Sir,
Myself Kiran and writing from India. I am a Vb.Net programmer and i would
like to merge OpenOffice to my vb application forms.
i saw some of the web site and try to learn the same but when ever i
clicked on something to download (ODF Toolkit) it's leading me to
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/New_accounts
page for further procedures.
My request is to kindly provide me the uesr crendentilas to download the
OCX controls of OpenOffice and use the same in vb.net...

Hope you will help me in this regard.

Hi, Kiran,

We're sorry that you're having a problem. A wiki account is necessary to /upload/ files to the wiki, but /not/ necessary (or even helpful) for downloading. The ODF Toolkit is not hosted on the wiki.

What you are seeing is an error in the links. Please write to the list again (not to me), and give the page URL where you found the link, and the link itself. Then I or someone will try to straighten this out.

/tj/
(wiki Bureaucrat)