Hi Heiko,

please do not attach the files to the mailing list. If you want that someone reviews the files, you can ask on the German mailing list.

[Remark: For this special chapter 6 I have looked at it and sent it back with some comments.]

口 海 schrieb:
Hi everybody,
dear OOo-Team,

for quite some time I am trying

(a) to translate as many chapters of the Calc User Guide from English
into the German language

(b) am quite helpless, that I have so much trouble sharing the chapters
I have finished !!!

Uploading it on:
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/DE/Documentation             is
virtually impossible, as the system does not accept the pages I create.
Other means of uploading the whole document either as .odt or .pdf ist
also impossible.

Please describe the difficulties with more details:

When you log in, do you see a link "Datei hochladen" on the left side of the page?

If yes, what happens, when you click on it and try to upload the file? Do you get a CAPTCHA?

If yes, have you tried to follow the CAPTCHA-instructions?

Plus - copy / pasting the text of the .odt, destroys all the pictures
etc in it.

So please help me to get it done !!

For your info, I have attached one of the chapters i have translated
into German and are ready to be shared with all those interesested to
work on or with them.

I appreciate all help i can get with this one !

I hope, you are willing to help us to solve the problems. Of cause a Wiki administrator can upload the file for you. But it should be possible for you too. Otherwise there is problem, we need to solve in general and not only for some single files.

Kind regards
Regina