Again, few had noticed that OP was not subscribed.

There had been talks some weeks ago about changing the headers to make a
dedicated one for moderated messages since the delivered-to header was not
designed to be used more than once in a message. But no change after the list
address change.

Could it be a priority for the near future to improve (very) new users
experience?

Hagar