On Thu, 17 Jan 2013 23:29:48 +0000
harry steven <edinburghapartm...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I have just downloaded this Version of Open Office.Now my Printer will not
> print anything in Open Office and refers me to check my Printer
> configuration.At 74 years of age, this is all a mystery to me, so please tell
> me how I can get my Printer to print out a legal Document I need so
> urgently.Thanks you.Harry StevenEdinburgh Scotland

A quick workaround to allow you print your document without delay: /File
/Export as PDF.  Now open the PDF document in a PDF reader (usually Adobe
Reader, almost certainly installed on your computer) and print the document
from that.

The longer approach to a fix: it can help to reinstall your printer _after_
installing OpenOffice.  Reports of printer problems seem to occur more commonly
when 64 bit Windows operating systems are used; there may be some problem
interfacing with 32 bit OpenOffice, but the problem is not common or
recreatable for debugging, as far as I know.

--
  Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>