When I look at the preceding mail in this thread, I see a lot of god
suggestions....but it seems its all still open, or did I miss a point.

Regarding streamlining Mwiki,
   - there are no real proposals to reduce the number of catagories
   - it seems that everybody agrees on marking old pages (with "outdate" or
"needs update" marker), however the definition of these pages seems to be a
discussion point.

Regarding moving cwiki to wiki.
   - There seemed to be general consensus to move the pages, however there
seems to be a discussion whether to keep Cwiki as "scratch paper".
   - It is also remarkable (at least to me), that there seems to be a big
difference in saying and doing....meaning that our cwiki still get new
pages, even from people who I understood supported a move.

   - For the actual transfer, there seems to several options, from the most
radical (and interesting):  Freeze, build a new wiki (and web), to more or
less do nothing.

I have also noted, that no one have opted to help with this undertaking.

So I assume that, due to the fact that its hard to impossible to see what
to do and be within consensus, it is simpler to do nothing ?

Rgds
Jan I.

Ps. being a developer I do not see the filter (cwiki -> mwiki) as a major
challenge, compared with changing the will/habit of people :-)