Hi,

On 26.02.2013 22:25, Regina Henschel wrote:
Hi all,

I have noticed, that the specification of angles for equations in custom
shapes in ODF1.2 does not fit to the implementation in AOO. Now I want
to investigate, whether this is an error in AOO or whether other
programs show the same error.

I have already tried "PowerPoint 2013 Preview", "LibreOffice", and
"Calligra Stage". Do you know other programs, which are able to read
.odp files?

Me not, but I assume that may be Rob know.
I am remembering his talk on OOoCon 2010 in Budapest about more than 50 application supporting ODF

Best regards, Oliver.