On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 10:54:39AM -0600, jorge ivan poot diaz wrote:
> >  If you want to locate the source code for a dialog/tab page/control,
> you  can export HELP_DEBUG=1 and enable  extended tooltips in the Tools
> Options dialog.
>
> How I can do this?
> You could explain me step by step please.

You have to export this variable on the terminal you are going to run
OpenOffice, or add it to your ~/.bashrc

So, open a terminal, export the variable

export HELP_DEBUG=1

then launch OpenOffice from the command line, and enable extended tips:
Tools - Options - OpenOffice.org - General - Help - Tips - Extended tips

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina