Hagar Delest wrote:
Le 22/03/2013 23:35, Rob Weir a écrit :
Didn't we just run into an attachment size limitation right before
this happened?
Only in one of the NL area, it was fixed by some clean up and anyway
this can be easily changed from the admin panel. No need of specific
access and no link I think with MySQL.

Indeed. It was in the Italian forum and it was fixed by Paolo Pozzan by raising the size limit, but this has no effect of the MySQL performance.

There has been some work on the wiki recently, could it be linked?

No. While many, including me, for some reason assumed that the wiki and the forum were sharing the same virtual machine, they are currently using two distinct virtual machines.

Regards,
  Andrea.