Hi

We can *try* to organize some thing there. Subscription of talks is opened.

IMHO, we can try to bring some key people to present the ecosystem of AOO
and its evolution. I will contact the organization and to know what we can
do.

In my way, i will submit the same talk that i did in a gov event[1] in last
month (unhappyly, only in portuguese).
[1]http://assiste.serpro.gov.br/cisl/apacheopenoffice.html

Regards,
Claudio