Dear dev, I need to ask a technical question that I need answered in simple
language. A step format is welcome. I am moving to UBUNTU. The issue is that
OPEN OFFICE is NOT in the software manager screen. I was told it was
deliberitly removed for technical reasons. In WINDOWS when I download/install I
use the .EXE process. Which I like. If I use UBUNTU to open your web site, when
I now download/install will the program show me the equivalent .DEB files? Is
the process similar to the EXE format? I do not want to use command line if I
can aviod it. Too foreign and hard for me to understand. Do all web site
programs show the >DEB files as long as I use UBUNTU to open them? Please
provide complete details in a step,format in simple language. Please tell me if
the OO process also applies to any program opened in UBUNTU. I have researched
this but all the explanations are in computer speak. I need it in simple
ENGLISH.

Sincerely yours,
marc orlando
marco9...@gmail.com