On 17.04.2013 09:06, Shenfeng Liu wrote:
Hi, RGB,
   Thanks for your trying of the sidebar!
   Here are my comments below.

- Shenfeng (Simon)

2013/4/17 Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>

Hi Ricardo,

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 8:29 PM, RGB ES <rgb.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
Maybe there are some gremlins after all... I downloaded the build made by
Ariel from here

http://people.apache.org/~arielch/developer-snapshots/snapshot/linux_x86-64/
(rpm: as commented on other thread I cannot download the ARC build),
installed it (without the desktop integration, though) fresh with a clean
profile and obtained exactly the same problems as before with the
buildbot:
the sub and superscript buttons on sidebar do not work,
(1) This issues sounds like the defect 122047.

the icons on the
Paragraph panel are on the wrong place
(2) I'm not quite sure about this issue you mentioned. From what I see from
the screenshot from Arial, Vertical Alignment buttons appears, but they
should not. Is it the issue you want to say?

and the sidebar navigator on Draw

(3) We don't have any sidebar panel for Draw. We should disable it. Could
you please raise a defect in BZ, with [sidebar] on summary?

Symphony did not have a sidebar for Draw. Apache OpenOffice does. Most property panels are as helpful in Draw as they are in Impress (line style and area style of shapes, text properties, etc., only the page layouts can not be applied)

and Impress show nothing...
(4) Could you please raise a defect in BZ, with [sidebar] on summary?

Can someone else download the Linux packages and check if they work?
I can reproduce it in my notebook, fedora 18 64 bits:
http://people.apache.org/~arielch/images/sidebar/paraprops_b.png

I cannot reproduce it in 32 bits, so these might be not gremlins, but
use of C++ primitive types instead of SAL types.

Regards