Hi Pavel,

I am confused; where does com::sun::star::drawing::LineJoint_MAKE_FIXED_SIZE come from? When you look at he UNO API file (trunk\main\offapi\com\sun\star\drawing\LineJoint.idl) there is no such definition. Since the headers are generated from the UNO API files I would wonder if we have such a token at all.