On 14 May 2013 08:36, Ulrich Stärk <u...@apache.org> wrote:

> ack. That's what I meant.
>
> Uli

I agree the conclusion is more journalism than actual value.

It could be fun, however to get our total code base tested like that. Seen
in that perspective ASF is one big "family" of projects, so it would be
fair to look at our code as a "ASF product".

If we did it (or got it done) correctly, that could give us (ASF) an
article or two. Putting focus on how big  we really are.

I bet we would show up as quality software, of course some parts better
than others.

rgds
jan I.