Hi

the new version of pootle went online a moment ago.

Thx to jsc the last translations are in the server. Jsc is still
controlling our po files and how we shall use the server.

There might be minor issues the next couple of days, so please mail the
list if you find things that are not as the should be.

One of the most important features is that you as user can upload/download
po zip files (NO .mo files)

In about 2 weeks, I will look at if we can optimize the database (I need
usage to check what to optimize).

Looking forward to see pure green arrows for all languages :-)

jan I.