On 17.05.2013 09:44, Pavel Janík wrote:
Hi Andre,

This should make a difference because in
sfx2/sidebar/ResourceDefinitions.hrcTOOLBOX_ITEM_HEIGHT is defined to be 15,
not 12.  But I tried both versions and can not see a difference.  But still

#undef  TOOLBOX_ITEM_HEIGHT
#define TOOLBOX_ITEM_HEIGHT                                     12

might be safer.
This only hides the problem and makes the code looking strange. What about
using different name/prefix or something other?

I would prefer the 'something other' option: refactor the definition of positions of the number format panel. But I don't have the time for it right now.