From: Rob Weir [mailto:rabas...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 1, 2013 08:55 AM
To: dev@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Re: [RELEASE][TRANSLATION]: changes to the README file for 4.0

[ ... ]

Crazy idea. What if we just made a sub domain for each release?  Or
equivalently a path under  ooo-site.  Then we could have hard-coded
standard paths in the code and other systems like:

www.openoffice.org/release/<version>/README

Could also do LICENSE, release notes, even the update notification XML files

So a special website per release. Then when we do a new release we
just do an svn copy to populate the new site, and update as needed.
The code then points to appropriate dir based on build time version
flag.

-Rob