Hi all,

2013/5/13 Guy Waterval <waterval....@gmail.com>

> Hi Kay,
> Hi all,
>
> 2013/5/13 Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
>

>> I think Guy's idea has merit, but...it would be difficult for us to
>> predict
>> where our next developer might be.
>>

> It's not my own idea. It's largely inspired from Eric Bachard's method
> with educoo.
> See here (Développement) : http://wiki.educoo.org/index.php/Partners/fr
> As I never met Eric, I don't know exactly the procedure that he uses.
> But I think it's a good approach. The big challenge consists to find the
> right internal contact, wellknown, appreciated by colleagues and students,
> and with the necessary power and capacity to port the idea internally.
> But as you know, theory and practice are often different things. So, to
> test the validity of this method, I'm actually giving a try here :
> http://www.fr.ch/sfp/fr/pub/index.cfm because I think that I have found
> the right contact.
> But this method has not only advantages, but also inconvenients. Before
> running the ball, you have to be careful and verify before that you really
> have the required means to assist concretely to  the development of the
> process. You will never have a second chance if you discredit due a lack of
> structure and organisation. That's the risk.

I have received a positive answer. I have obtained an evening to present
the AOO and Educoo projects during the first half of 2014.

The event will be organized by:

   -

   L'association de la Formation Continue en Laboratoire :
   http://www.afcl.ch/
   -

   Le Centre de Perfectionnement Interprofessionnel : http://www.cpi.ch/

The target audience will be the education and business areas. The CPI,
which has the necessary contacts in the business and education areas, will
take in charge the promotion.
The date and location will be defined at the end of the year, once the
number of participants will be known.

A+
--
gw