Am 12.07.13 16:32, schrieb Jürgen Schmidt:
What is not serious that I plan a 72 hr vote that is normal at Apache?
We are not loner an incubator project and 72 hr are enough. The RC is
not so much different than the snapshot before.
The point is, who has desided to make a RC? I don't find a single discoussion about it. A RC should be discused on the list. I know, there where serios testings, but for my point of view not enoght. IA2 is integrated same days befor, so the QA has no chance to find regressions to this part of code.

I work with 4.0 since same week. It is not bad, but I personaly think there are still same serios bugs in. You can't find this potential Errors within 72 hours.

I find it wrong to annonce a RC without public discoussion if the Version is RC ready. And the stabilization phase was far to short.

Well, I can nothing else do as search same showstoper for RC1. But even I don't find one, I will vote -1. I'm sorry, I can't put my name under a Release under this condition.

Greetings Raphael