Le 21/07/2013 15:36, janI a écrit :

While I was in there I also checked the backup, there are no backup of the
www only of the db. Meaning a dead disk and we can start from scratch. Is
that really a wanted situation (considering it has been like this for
years) ?

What do you mean?
I understand that the db has a backup, correct? So in case of crash we can
restart.

In the past (before the move to Apache servers), there was of course periodic
backups. I thought that this had been covered when the move occurred, even if
we lost at that time our main [rather only] administrator.

Hagar