On 31/07/2013 Henk P. Penning wrote:
If I understood correctly, we will also have to consolidate the
archives so that
http://archive.apache.org/dist/incubator/ooo/
and
http://archive.apache.org/dist/openoffice/
are merged.

   Absolutely not ; such changes in archive.apache.org
   are never made ; archive.a.o/dist/ is just a copy
   of www.apache.org/dist/ without deletes.

I see. Well, would at least be possible to put a symlink named "1.x-3.x" in http://archive.apache.org/dist/openoffice/ that goes to http://archive.apache.org/dist/incubator/ooo/ ? It really doesn't make sense to have our archives split in two places, especially considering that the "incubator" part contains old files that were released years before OpenOffice entered incubation.

This would allow at least to use
http://archive.apache.org/dist/openoffice/
as our only archive URL.

Regards,