On 2/08/2013 1:49 AM, V Stuart Foote wrote:
I'll post an archived IA2 branch build of r1484083 up, and send you a PM for
the ftp link a little latter.
Thanks Stuart. I got the build and installed it.

Unfortunately, I'm having some major problems with this one that I didn't have with a build from February. When Writer starts, the main window is invisible and isn't in the alt+tab task switcher or the running applications bar. Furthermore, I can't see any text in the document when I look at the object hierarchy. I can access the menus, though. Strangely, if the document recovery dialog comes up before the main Writer application, that works just fine; it isn't invisible, etc. I don't have this problem with Calc.

I tried reinstalling, including removal of all relevant application data and registry keys, but to no avail.

Has anyone else experienced this? Any ideas?

Jamie

--
James Teh
Director, NV Access Limited