3rd try - hope it works -

-------- Original Message --------
*Subject: *[Website]
*Date: *Wed, 07 Aug 2013 07:18:40 -0700
*From: *candidcactus <candidcac...@gmail.com>
*To: *dev@openoffice.apache.org

Things must be tough for spam.  I received this message on my email being
rejected:

         dev@openoffice.apache.org

   Technical details of permanent failure:
   Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for
the recipient domain
   openoffice.apache.org by mx1.us.apache.org. [140.211.11.136].

   The error that the other server returned was:
   552 spam score (7.0) exceeded threshold
(DC_IMAGE_SPAM_HTML,DC_IMAGE_SPAM_TEXT,DC_PNG_UNO_LARGO,HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_08,
   HTML_MESSAGE,MIME_HTML_ONLY,RCVD_IN_DNSWL_LOW,SPF_PASS

only because I included a screenshot of the error (really, only to be clear and
helpful).
Without the screenshot it is harder to describe. But here goes
       I cannot sign up for the forums.  I get the error message "Invalid signature,
...".
       The signature is not invalid.  What to do?