The question was raised in another thread but better have a dedicated one.

What is the status with the headers exactly? A user will certainly visit 3
areas first: the main site, then the wiki and the forum. Today they have 3
different headers. As pointed out by Andrea, we need a consistent branding to
give users a kind of security feeling.

I've made a dedicated topic in the forum showing the 3 current headers and a
proposal I've made very quickly:
http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=63523
No need to register to see it so have a look.
The point is: we should have the same branding (icon + text) at least for every
areas, at the same location.

Hagar