On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 2:12 PM, Primeira Escolha - Informática &
Eletrónica <paulo.al...@primeiraescolha.pt> wrote:

> Good day.****
>
> ** **
>
> I’m Paulo Lopes Alves, from Portugal and I would like to know the
> following:****
>
> ** **
>
> I own a little computers company and I would like to be an official
> distributor of OpenOffice. What do I need to do to become one?****
>
> ** **
>
> Best regards****
>
> ** **
>
> *_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
> *
>
> *        Paulo Lopes Alves*
>
> *      Telem.: 966 188 631*
>
> *paulo.al...@primeiraescolha.pt*
>
> *  *[image: rsz_rsz_primeiraescolha_logo]**
>
> *Rua das Alfarrobeirasn º 60 - Bicesse * 2645-310 Alcabideche * Telefone:
> 309 962 350*
>
> *www.primeiraescolha.com * www.primeiraescolha.pt *
> ge...@primeiraescolha.com*
>
> ** **

Hi Paulo...

In the simplest case, you download copies of the installation files and
hand them out as you please.  The files are free to download and distribute
as long as you don't change them.

If you want to use Apache or OpenOffice trademarks, logos and the like to
advertise, you should look at http://openoffice.apache.org/trademarks.html .

Don