Hi Jack Chin,

welcome in the Apache OpenOffice community.

Jie Zheng schrieb:
Hello, everyone! My name is Jack Chin. I'm from China. I am very interested
in openoffice and an old user of it. I am especially interested in 3d
graphic part because I am going to do some serious job on these aspects. So
how could I select a module and where to start, I am a little confused.

Can you please tell us a little bit more about your skills and areas of interest? For example, do you want to work on documentation or core programming? Do you know C++? What operating system will you use?

To become a little bit familiar in the way we work, have a look at http://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/index.html

Kind regards
Regina