Am 08/28/2013 06:13 PM, schrieb Jürgen Schmidt:
On 8/28/13 5:02 PM, Yuzhen Fan wrote:
Juergen,

Based on above proposed translation deadline and referring the principle in
4.0 release schedule, I have listed below checkpoints as 4.0.1 release
schedule in wiki, could you please check and I will correct in wiki for any
inaccuracy.

08/05 - 09/06 bugfix and stabilization, no feature development
08/05 - 09/06 translation
08/26 - 09/13 bugfix verification and regression testing on related areas
09/16 RC1
09/23 RC2
09/27 GA

Taking into account that I will go on vacation from Sep. 20 - Oct. 7 I
would like to have the release in front of my vacation if possible.

09/14 RC1
optional 09/16 RC2
09/19 GA

I'll be on a business trip on Sept, 19th - 21st. Not that it would change something. ;-) But maybe we don't need a RC2 and/or too much time then ....

Marcus

I hope that the bug fixes are made careful and that we concentrate on
the most serious bugfixes only.

Fixes can be tested already and we will have a further build at the end
of this week.

Juergen

Regards,
Yu Zhen