Hi Guys,

On this issue - I believe the (one of) problem is they way superscript is
being handled - it breaks the text after any superscript. Of course the
browser code is a factor also - I have some examples of SVG outputs from
AOO4 and different browsers, really the only browser that consistently
renders the file the way it was intended to be seen is Opera, Firefox is
next closest and Google..'also ran' - but the one thing that seems to
really be broken is handling superscript characters.

//drew