On 2 September 2013 22:03, Ricardo Berlasso <rgb.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2013/9/2 janI <j...@apache.org>
>
> > On 2 September 2013 20:03, Regina Henschel <rb.hensc...@t-online.de>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Jan,
> > >
> > > I have seen, that there is a new project "Apache OpenOffice genLang" on
> > > Pootle and had a look into it for German.
> > >
> > > 1) I see, that there is a difference in the way file and location is
> > > divided compared to the current projects. Is this intended?
> > >
> > yes indeed, its one of the major features, less files and directly
> related
> > to our modules.
> >

> Good!
>

> > also remark, no longer 2 project help files are included (allthough empty
> > right now).
> >

> > > 2) I see a coding problem for umlauts, for example
> > > https://translate.apache.org/**de/aooGenLang4/chart2.po/**
> > > translate/#unit=20600974<
> >
> https://translate.apache.org/de/aooGenLang4/chart2.po/translate/#unit=20600974
> > >
> > > The same string is correct in the current Pootle project.
> > >
> > Thx I will have a look at that, maybe I defined the project wrongly.
> >

> I can see the same on ES project. For example, on
>

> https://translate.apache.org/es/aooGenLang4/connectivity.po/translate/#unit=20659235
>
> Instead of "inválida" it says "inválida". There are many string like that

I know that I have "fun" learning spanish, but admitted it does not look
right.

Now the funny thing is

aoo40 PO file:

 #: conn_shared_res.src#STR_INVALID_COLUMN_NAME_LENGTH.string.text
msgid "Invalid column name length for column '$columnname$'."
msgstr ""
"La longitud del nombre de columna es inválida por la columna
'$columnname$'."

and new connectivity.po file:

#: resource/conn_shared_res.src#STR_INVALID_COLUMN_NAME_LENGTH.STRING.TEXT
#, fuzzy
msgid  "Invalid column name length for column '$columnname$'."
msgstr "La longitud del nombre de columna es inválida por la columna
'$columnnae$'."

So at that level they both look damaged.  I am confused.

rgds
jan I.

one.