Howdy Juergen,

Well, would that be the icons on the wiki - though I suppose those are just
an idea.

Anyway - the flyer - actually, the flyers -  What I would like to do is
have a few flyers, targeted to types of users - for example Students,
something along the lines of Rob's last blog post but different ;) sorry,
it really is not just about being free is it?  or is it?

College students, at least in the US, are a problem of course and it can be
summed up in one word GOOGLE. But they don't have 100% of the market yet
(well, in public universities they might)

Anyway - I started a student version and a SME version ( there will be a
presentation of AOO on the 17th and the presenter would like flyers and
that would be for an SME kind of audience, more later on that)

I won't put up the student and sme versions today - they are identical to
what I already posted, changing only the 1st column and the little icon
person on the second page..

Darn- I have to run, I'll try to finish this on the morrow...