Thanks for the data. I'll investigate if the real error could be located and fixed.

Marcus

Am 09/03/2013 12:54 PM, schrieb Reinhard Richter:
Hello Marcus,

the error message is attached.

Translation:

This website contains errors and does not function properly.

Details concerning the error on this Webseite

Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.648; .NET CLR
3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; FDM)
Timestamp: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 10:51:20 UTC

Message: The object does not support this property or method.
Line: 96
Sign: 2
Code: 0
URI: http://www.openoffice.org/download/download_other.js

With best regards

Reinhard Richter
B¨¹ro- & Datentechnik
Tel.: 0371/27809970
Fax: 0371/27809971
www.datentechnik-richter.de

USt.-ID: DE140896853

Wenn Du es eilig hast, dann gehe langsam.

Laotse (chinesischer Gelehrter)