Le 06/09/2013 22:37, Andrew Rist a écrit :
Perhaps this is a situation of people who are more comfortable with email as a
tool as opposed to a forum.  If you are not familiar with forums in general,
our forum can be pretty daunting to navigate - there's a lot of info there.

Do we have a way of bridging the two?  Is there a way to have an email address
(e.g. forum_questi...@openoffice.org) that autoposts to a catch all forum
topic.  Then after the post was triaged, the poster would be autosubscribed for