I used Open Office for some time before I was contacted and informed that my
trial period was up and I had a choice of several payment options to
continue the use.  I see no where in all your advertising that this is
brought to the subscribers attention while you are urging them to use Open
Office.

This is a very underhanded stunt as you well know; to allow users to build
huge information units and then tell them to pay or go somewhere else, thus
having to move and try to save all their information.

Your song and dance is a very convincing act until the final curtain when
you must pay to get out of the theatre.
Al Banks
alanbank...@gmail.com