Hello Flávio,

The Caixa Mágica web page hasn't been updated since 2006. I believe that back then the guy in charge was Rui Vilela.

Currently, the persons in charge of the pt_PT dictionaries are from Minho University.

In the past few years I have been doing my best to help improve the dictionary, by sending lists of non-existing words to them.

I have also offered myself to improve the Thesaurus, since they didn't know how to do it. In order to do that I have developed my own tool.

I haven't added many words to the Thesaurus because I have been very busy with other projects, such as the British dictionary for Mozilla, and LanguageTool pt_PT.

It would be great if we could get a team of Portuguese guys to update the pages.

Kind regards,